OrganizerCrossover Point Advisors email@example.com
PresenterMichael P Henderson, CFP® CKA®
After retiring from Publix in 1999 after 20 years, Mike Henderson began his career as a financial planner. Since then, he has helped well over a hundred Publix Associates plan for retirement, most of whom are in Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
Now he is bringing his deep knowledge and understanding of Publix and it's retirement plans to Central Florida. At this workshop you'll learn:
- The 6 Myths Publix Associates tend to believe about their stock and their retirement plans
- THE single biggest mistake you can make with your distribution (hint, it involves the IRS)
- Why you probably don’t need a financial company to hold your stock and when you do
- The 2 Most Important Decisions you’ll need to make when you retire
- THE most important number to look for in your retirement packet
- The 4 primary distribution options you have for your Profit Plan and 401(k) Smart Plan and how they work
- The little known risks associated with Publix Stock
- The planning process we’ve used for more than 20 years to help Publix associates retire confidently
This is an informational workshop and not a sales presentation. No products will be offered and there’s no cost or obligation.
Date and Time
Wed, Jan 29, 2020
10:00a - 11:30a EST